This recipe was passed down to me from my mother. It’s a simple dish but tastes like it’s from a 5-star restaurant. It’s incredibly simple to make and takes all of about 15-20 minutes from start to finish. The key is finding quality ingredients! For this dish, I went to my local Wegman’s to see what looked good. Wegman’s is more on the expensive side when it comes to groceries but I find their seafood is pretty reliable.
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020