Summer is one of my favorite seasons because of the many delicious pick your own fruits and vegetables that are available. Every year we go peach picking in late August and there’s nothing better than ripe Pennsylvania Peaches. My favorite peach variety that I have picked is called “flamin’ fury” This particular variety is about the size of a softball, is yellow with beautiful blushy red spots when ripe, and free stone which is huge for baking and eating. For this bourbon peach recipe any peach will do, but it’s the most delicious when your peaches are at peak ripeness.
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020