Typically when people think oatmeal you think of those pre packaged Quaker oatmeal packages with some freeze dried fruit in it that you just add water. They aren’t very appealing and are usually high in sodium. Breakfast can be a challenge trying to coming up with quick ideas for the morning, especially when trying to feed the kids before school. This is my favorite simple quick oats recipe that really gives a break from eggs and boxed cereal and tastes absolutely delicious!
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020