When you’re a new home owner, you learn a bunch of new things you didn’t know. You also learn a ton of other things you didn’t know you needed to know. How to clean dryer vents fell into the second category for me and my husband. I didn’t really know much about it until my parents came for a visit. My dad noticed a lot of lint hanging out of exhaust vent on the side of the house. Driving around town, I started to notice companies advertising their services of “Dryer Vent Cleaning” with images of houses engulfed in flames due to dirty dryer vents. As a DIY evangelist, I decided I would take on the job so that you too can learn how to clean dryer ducts and vents yourself.
Browsing CategorySafety Maintenance
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020