Lentils are one of my absolute favorite meals. They’re healthy, delicious, filling, and very easy to make. I often make this recipe for dinner or sometimes even lunch if the mood strikes. Lentils are also a great source of fiber and protein especially when you’re in the mood for a vegetarian meal! My kids also love this recipe which is awesome because it’s a great easy week night dinner you can make in about 25 minutes and everyone’s happy.
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020