I just ordered a few Holiday sets from Dashing Diva.com and I’m thrilled to share them with you because they are super cute! The set in the above image is called Santa’s Helper found on the Dashing Diva.com website. What I love about these sets are that they come with so many combinations of accent nail strips that you can really come up with some cool designs on your own.
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020