So as we all know Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be a complete mental challenge for all! If you’re like my family you’re use to visiting family on the holidays and not typically in charge of hosting the Thanksgiving or Christmas feast! With everything going on in terms of Coronavirus and this pandemic perhaps you’re not really sure what you’re doing for Thanksgiving or Christmas and are now feeling disappointed and a little overwhelmed at still maintaining holiday traditions and keeping it special for your kids. For the past few weeks, I have had a few ideas for how to make the holidays still feel special without being able to see family and friends
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020