This Mediterranean greek chicken salad with citrus vinaigrette is one of my absolute favorite healthy meal options for lunch. I like to prepare the dressing in advance and double the recipe. I also cook a couple of chicken breasts a day or two ahead so it’s easy for me to whip up a quick salad during the week between taking care of kids and the household.
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020