Ok, so I have to post about this because it has become my latest obsession which I’m sure it has also for many of you. I have a friend that invited me to a Facebook party for a brand of DIY acrylic nail strips decals called Color Street. I’m sure you’ve heard of them, but if you haven’t this concept is totally amazing. They are literally nail polish in the form of stickers or decals that stick onto your nail and have the same finish as if you just got a manicure. They take about 10-15 minutes to apply and the options for designs are limitless! Keep reading to find out how to make fake nails at home that look real!
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020