This year has been an incredible challenge with trying to achieve some sort of normalcy in our lives as I’m sure it has been for so many. My son’s school Halloween celebration is coming up and there’s a lot of rules about the what type of costume he can wear. As an avid DIYer I’m not only working on his Audrey 2 Halloween costume but a costume that will fit all the rules his school as requested. They must obviously be wearing their non-medical masks so he requested Jack Skellington which is a perfect way to tie in his mask into his costume. In this post I will show you how to make your own Jack Skellington Face Mask!
- Meet the DIY Handy Mom
- Halloween Costumes
- Garlic White Wine Seafood Pasta
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Crema, Pickled Radishes, & Cilantro
- Canning Tomatoes for Beginners – Quick and Easy!
- Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce
- Butter Garlic Mushroom Quinoa
- Hearty Lentils and Rice
- DIY Small Holiday Dinner Ideas: Perfectly Roasted Chicken in 40 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash
August 24, 2015
September 17, 2018
September 12, 2020